GMcG's COVID-19 Client Update
18 March 2020
During this extraordinary time, we want to let you know what GMcG are doing to try to prioritise the safety of our employees and clients and ensure business continuity.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we are continuing to take the necessary precautions in line with the latest recommendations from the Public Health Agency and the World Health Organisation.
Some of the measures we have taken include:
- Working from home – we have the ability to work remotely and securely from home. We have undertaken rotational working with half of our teams working in the office and half from home. This practice also enables social distancing within the offices.
- Restriction of movement between our offices and between floors.
- Non-essential visits or meetings in our offices are limited, with meetings being conducted by conference/video calls.
- Self-isolation – employees are encouraged to follow the latest Government advice.
- Hygiene – increased frequency of our cleaning routines, providing hand sanitizers and promoting good hygiene practices.
- Contingency Planning – we have robust plans in place to respond as best we can to ensure business continuity as the situation continues to evolve.
Our three offices in Belfast, Lisburn and Portadown remain fully operational.
Our priority is to get through this unprecedented period as best we can, support our employees and clients and ensure we have the systems in place to ensure we remain open for business.
If you have any queries in relation to the procedures taken by GMcG, please speak to your usual GMcG contact.