07 October 2022
Our Forensic Accounting and Investigation team is one of the leading providers of litigation support services in Northern Ireland, having specialised in this area for over 35 years.
We invest heavily in our consultants continued professional development and have established recognised centres of excellence in each of our primary service areas.
Our core forensic services include:
- Personal Injury, Medical Negligence and Fatal Accident
- Commercial Litigation and Matrimonial
- Fraud Investigation
- Criminal Defence and Proceeds of Crime
Reporting directly to managers or the lead partner the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a diverse portfolio.
The role will require you to work and report on some of the most high profile / high value cases in this jurisdiction.
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- an analytical and enquiring mind and the drive to learn and develop skills as a Forensic Accountant
- a strong educational background with good results across your professional exams
- excellent report writing skills
- experience in forensic accounting would be desirable but not essential as we recognise that many of the concepts required to successfully fulfil this role will be new and accordingly relevant training and assistance will be provided to the successful candidate.
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Dress down & early finish Fridays
- Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Friday 7 October 2022.