GMcG Chartered Accountants has an exciting opportunity for a CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER to join its senior management team, providing specialist corporate finance support and advice in our offices in Belfast, Lisburn and Portadown.
Based at GMcG Belfast, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for day to day corporate finance case management, liaising with clients, banks, other institutions and professionals and reporting to the relevant partners. Building and developing strong relationships with fellow professionals and other intermediaries will be an important part of this role.
- Qualified chartered accountant with minimum of 2 years post-qualification corporate finance experience
- Experience in:
- M&A due diligence and advisory
- Company and business valuations
- Business planning and financial modelling
- Sound understanding of tax considerations in corporate finance
- Strong report writing and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious with ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Chartered Accountants Ireland Diploma in Corporate Finance
- Negotiation skills
- Provision of strategic advice
- Experience in financial restructuring
- Investment appraisal experience
- Presentation skills
Please send your CV by post for the attention of:
Or by email to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Friday 12th October 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer, and therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.